Modular Real-Time Polarimeter
for Research and Development
Versatile real-time polarimeter for fast and precise measurement of residual stresses in glass and plastics
The StrainScope® Flex is the ideal solution for varying measuring tasks or the realization of special solutions, e.g. in development and process automation.
The design is compact and modular. All important components such as camera, lens and optical filters are directly accessible. Changing the lens or adjusting the working distance is done quickly and without tools.
The StrainScope® Flex can be used with both linearly and circularly polarized lighting. In addition, the camera and the compact light source unit can be separated, e.g. for easier integration into existing processes.
- Fast and easy operation
- Objective, reproducible and precise measurement results
- Maximum flexibility for research, development and process automation
- Fully compatible with the powerful StrainScope software
Accessories & Configurations
- Standard variofocal lens (3x zoom)
- Macro lens (6x zoom, parfocal)
- Telecentric lens (magnification 0.3x)
- Height-adjustable rotary table